Rapid Transit Brigade duffel and cool rear brake cap

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Got a couple new items I wanted to share with you. First, the cheap aluminum cap I got for the rear brake reservoir. This cost me a total of $6.50 shipped to my house. The guy was a pleasure to deal with and I got it QUICK. The machining is nice but the color is paint not anodizing so if you get one be careful it seems to scratch easy. But it looks nice and cost next to nothing.

http://stores.ebay.com/gas-cap-dude_Yamaha-Parts_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ307871015QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Next, the Rapid Transit Brigade Tail Duffel. I was worried that this might be huge based on the pics on the website but I am pleasantly surprised that it seems to fit real nice. It is a bit smaller than I wanted, but held some surprises for me.

First, it was not advertised as waterproof but I believe that with some seam sealing it will be damn close. The inside feels rubberized, the zippers all have fold covers and the thing just feels well made. Also, I did not realize how many straps it would have for external strapping. There are a few strap on points for that extra large sleeping pad and enough room inside that I dont know if I will even use the saddlebags, Nelson Rigg, that I have come to feel are useless as teets on a boar. I just set it on the bike and the fit was perfect. I have not strapped it don yet but it has a bunch of straps and may require some creative tying but that dont worry me too much. Also, if you can see in the pics, it has these extended side pockets that hang down towards where saddle bags would be so they can rest on top of them. It really seems like a nice bag. Purchased from Motorcycle Superstore for $60!!!

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/71/20210/ITEM/Rapid-Transit-Brigade-Duffel-Tail-Bag.aspx

Finally the reflective stripes are nice and fairly plentiful. I recommend this bag, you cant find anything at this price that will do more. I have not ridden with it yet but this just feels quality. I have used Rapid Transit stuff and they make a good product.

Nuff said? Here's the pics!

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
a few more pics, they were all cell phone pics so if anyone wants better shots or more info I'd be happy too help.