Marcus Dairy Ride....

Tim77

FZ6 in Connecticut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
April 19, 2009 - Marcus Dairy, located on 5 Sugar Hollow Road in Danbury, CT (Exit 3 off of I-84 East and West) will host its 2009 Spring Opener from 8AM to 4PM, rain or shine. On tap is a bike show with cash prizes and trophies for categories including but not limited to Best Custom, Best Metric, Best Paint, Best Antique, and Best in Show. Bike Show entrants pay $20.00 to enter which includes admission to all other aspects of our Spring Opener.
Entrants must arrive prior to 11AM to allow for enough judging time. Results will be announced at 3PM. Our event will also feature vendors, offering everything from new and used bikes and parts, to riding apparel and other motorcycle related merchandise.
There will be a DJ and live music from The Sundown Band (two shows starting at 11:30AM and 1:00PM). Great food will also be available; the admission is $9.00 per person. A portion of the proceeds will benefit local charities. Since 1991, Marcus Dairy has donated over $500,000 to local organizations in need.

http://www.marcusdairy.net

Would be nice if I wasn't the only FZ6 attending. ;)

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
they usually have one around october as well right? I went last october but I didnt have a bike. I may go to this 1 but sorry. I dont have an fz6 lol.