Lonesoldier84 Interview

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Biped...lonesoldier84

What do you do for a living?
Went back to school for Architectural Technology. 2 year program and half of it is almost over.

How long have you owned your FZ6?
Bought in Spring 2008 with 2,900km. 4-4.5 months later winter was knocking on the door and it had 12,800km.

What other modes of transport do you have?
My left foot shortly followed by my right foot.

If you could have any bike what would it be?
Ducati Desmosedici. Would be a fool not to pick that with a "any bike" criteria in effect.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Gaming. Mostly real time strategy games. Thats the biggest one next to riding.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
Vancouver, Canada. Why? Because I want to live there. The weather is nice (wayyyy better than where I live) and the scenery, people, local vibe, things to do are just fantastic. Plus there is no wildlife that will poison me in my sleep (eg. Australia...never been but wish I had)

How would you best describe yourself?
Take some getting used to with my abrasive personality combined with a touch of social awkwardness...it's enough to turn people off sometimes. But I am always the first to smile and never get mad. Always the joker. Always. even when I shouldn't be.

What pets have you got?
I have a mouse. It moves the cursor.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Make-up gun..... (Simpsons anyone?)

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Cigarettes. Everything else that is bad is already outlawed. Cigarettes are a bigger problem than other already banned substances and yet they remain legal. It is amazing.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Belly dancer. *jiggles*

Snow or beach?
As I have seen enough snow for 19 consecutive lifetimes....I'm gonna have to go with beach.....snow? *shudder*

Windows or Mac?
Windows. Because I don't want to spend 3 times as much for the same hardware.

F1 or MotoGP?
MotoGP. Cuz as amazing as F1 is on a technical level....it does get boring to watch. MotoGP is always exciting.

Which track or album rocks your boat?
House music. Live sets. Anything from the Global Underground series if I had to pick one off the top of my head.

What is your favorite film?
Braveheart. Because it is the perfect movie. Yes, I said it.

Meat or Veg?
Meat with some meat on the side. Maybe covered in a meat sauce too.

What is your favorite beverage?
Meat sauce.

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Can the B.S. Real life happens everyday around us. Open your eyes and see things as they are. They are twisted yet there is beauty. Too much blindness out there. Number one rule = open your eyes. Live, love, be free.