Simon fastest in Jerez 125cc tests!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well all the Moto GP "Circus" classes are testing this week, with the 125cc & 250cc boys doing their stuff yesterday, today, and Friday...and the Moto GP boys getting down to business on Saturday & Sunday...

Amongst other stuff Julian Simon was fastest by a fair margin in the 125cc class on the first day of tests...

Here's the story...

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2009/Simon+fastest+125cc+rider+on+Wednesday+in+Jerez

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great to see your on the ball again thanks mate :thumbup:.......At this rate i'll never have to spend another sleepless night watching the racing from around the globe :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great to see your on the ball again thanks mate :thumbup:.......At this rate i'll never have to spend another sleepless night watching the racing from around the globe :D

Will do my best to keep ya's up to date as quickly as possible with all the results...cant wait to see what happens at the Moto GP tests this weekend...

Stoner is already making noises about his wrist, re it's ability to cope with a whole race....Maybe he is doing a Rossi, and "Foxing" a bit, or maybe it's a real concern...only time will tell...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will do my best to keep ya's up to date as quickly as possible with all the results...cant wait to see what happens at the Moto GP tests this weekend...

Stoner is already making noises about his wrist, re it's ability to cope with a whole race....Maybe he is doing a Rossi, and "Foxing" a bit, or maybe it's a real concern...only time will tell...

In certain he is "foxing" it hasnt slowed the Duc so far and they do far more testing laps in a weekend than a race.....