Reaction score
Visit site
24vof1x.jpg

Its awsome!!!

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site, nice bike. I sat on one the other day and it feels nice, it's a bit lower than the FZ6, I don't mind that, since I am 5'8" ;)

skyjake

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice choice. It looks great. I've had my FZ6 for about 2 months. Like you, mine is pretty new to me.

If you haven't already, I would recommend a formal riding school:

http://www.msf-usa.org/

This is a good place to start. Depending on where you live, there may be a lot more. I actually took mine through a Harley Davidson Dealership. It was more expensive but worked with my schedule the best and got my Motorcycle License in no time.

Safe Riding...:)

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike! I saw one yesterday at my local Yamaha dealer. He had a FZ6R, FZ6 and FZ1 all sitting side by side. Needless to say, I was in motorcycle utopia:thumbup:

howzmyroost

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice choice. It looks great. I've had my FZ6 for about 2 months. Like you, mine is pretty new to me.

If you haven't already, I would recommend a formal riding school:

http://www.msf-usa.org/

This is a good place to start. Depending on where you live, there may be a lot more. I actually took mine through a Harley Davidson Dealership. It was more expensive but worked with my schedule the best and got my Motorcycle License in no time.

Safe Riding...:)

Yup, took one already.:thumbup:

Ncita99

Ncita99
Reaction score
Visit site
VERY nice. I love that one because it has the pink - I was scared to buy it though because I have been through 3 bikes and I look for resale - Your choice is a VERY PRETTY bike... I love pink - just scared I will have to upgrade my black one after a couple of years. Congrats on your new bike!!! I am jealous. PS... I will be adding some pink to mine.... (probably fox stickers)

Grandma Nancy