2009 FZ6 Master cup set to get racing

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The 2009 FZ6 Cup is set to kick off on April 3rd this year at Tasmania's Symmons Plains....there are only 4 rounds this year!

I am hoping to be ready to race in the last 2 rounds at Eastern Creek in August, and Calder Park in November....if all goes well re getting myself up to a reasonable speed, etc...

Here's the link to the MCNews story that tells you all about the series.

http://www.mcnews.com.au/MotorcycleRacing2009/Superbike/Australian/FZ6_Cup/Promo.htm

:rockon:

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll definately be at the Symmons race, and on the FZ too. I am assuming however that they won't let me on the track. So glad they have moved our round to April, August was way too cold to have a motorcycle race in Tasmania aimed at getting people on motorcycles to come spectate.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll definately be at the Symmons race, and on the FZ too. I am assuming however that they won't let me on the track. So glad they have moved our round to April, August was way too cold to have a motorcycle race in Tasmania aimed at getting people on motorcycles to come spectate.

Would be awesome if you could get some pics of the racing, and some of the fz6 CUP BIKES IN THE PITS...AND POST EM ON HERE...WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A LOOK.

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll try and remember to take the camera. Last time I remembered at about campbelltown which is about 100 kilometres from Hobart and like 30 - 40 to the track. It was also pissing down so once we found a dry spot we sorta didn't move.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll try and remember to take the camera. Last time I remembered at about campbelltown which is about 100 kilometres from Hobart and like 30 - 40 to the track. It was also pissing down so once we found a dry spot we sorta didn't move.

Gee...raining in Tassie...now there is a surprise! ;)

Well, do ya best, if possible, it would be awesome to see some shots.

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
You do realise we are the second dryest city behind your home city, so i'll have you take that back. We are cold as f@#k though.:Flash:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah That'd be great if some one could get vids and pics of you guys to share with us! If I had the resources I'd love to go to that event.

Wolfman. Saw your Youtube vid and left a comment. he he That cup bike is sweet! :rockon:

Give Em hell!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea can someone PLEASE record these events?

Yeah That'd be great if some one could get vids and pics of you guys to share with us! If I had the resources I'd love to go to that event.

Wolfman. Saw your Youtube vid and left a comment. he he That cup bike is sweet! :rockon:

Give Em hell!!

don't worry guys, when I get pinky out to a round of the fz6 cup... There will be video, photo's, and lots of words...

Taking pinky to race school this Friday...so at the very least I will be able to document that.:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll have all the racing pic's cover from the QLD raceway round :thumbup:.......Going to organize a Bris Fizz day out there i think to show our support and maybe next year we'll be chearing on one of our own :cheer: :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you can get to Eastern Creek mate i'll be there for sure :rockon: , ride my Fizz all the way i will , could even plan myself around to be working as a Flaggie :D...Might aswell get the best vantage point to cheer a buddy home....:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll have all the racing pic's cover from the QLD raceway round :thumbup:.......Going to organize a Bris Fizz day out there i think to show our support and maybe next year we'll be chearing on one of our own :cheer: :D

Would love to do this years Queensland round, but it's a bit too soon for me to get the & myself sorted for this year...plus, it's about a 36 hour trip in the car....Next Year!

Getting a little nervous about tomorrows Race School at Mallala, will be the first time i have ridden Pinky in any sort of "anger".

:thumbup:

I know you will be all over coverage of this years Queensland round Humpy...your always "on the job"!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you can get to Eastern Creek mate i'll be there for sure :rockon: , ride my Fizz all the way i will , could even plan myself around to be working as a Flaggie :D...Might aswell get the best vantage point to cheer a buddy home....:thumbup:

Eastern Creek is first "Goal" for this year...all roads lead to that round right now!

Would be awesome to have you there...cheering me on Mr Humps....Would love you in my "Pit Crew"..WOULD REALLY ENJOY SITTING DOWN FOR A FEW BREWS AT THE END OF THE DAY AS WELL.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Eastern Creek is first "Goal" for this year...all roads lead to that round right now!

Would be awesome to have you there...cheering me on Mr Humps....Would love you in my "Pit Crew"..WOULD REALLY ENJOY SITTING DOWN FOR A FEW BREWS AT THE END OF THE DAY AS WELL.

Count me in mate im there :thumbup:....As for Pinky tomorrow just "feel" your way into it and you may surprise yourself :thumbup:.....Have you got anybody going to take piccies ???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Count me in mate im there :thumbup:....As for Pinky tomorrow just "feel" your way into it and you may surprise yourself :thumbup:.....Have you got anybody going to take piccies ???

gazza was going to be coming, but can't get off work... But big matty is, so I will chuck the camera at him and let him loose! :eek: