Cheap and cheerful rider to pillion comms

DaveK

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there such a thing? Spending a couple weeks going around europe this year and would like some sort of comm between the gf and myself. Ideally id like the autocom 200 set but this trip is going to be on a tight budget so really need something cheaper if it exists?

Doesnt matter if it runs off battery etc just dont want something that will be un-useable over 30mph and whistles with the wind all the time (spend £7 on a set from lidl....yep utter crap lol)

Would be ideal if it was voice activated but appreciate this is prob why the autocom is £100

best if its available in the uk or can be delivered to the uk.

Cheers chaps

Dave

Jim Karam

Trying to Keep Up
Reaction score
www.karam.com
I also tried several cheaper alternatives, but I absolutely have no regrets now that I bought an Autocom system. The sound is just so much better. It is particularly nice to be able to hear what you sound like to others, so that you know when the VOX is really working. You really do get what you pay for.

The Autocom UK website http://www.autocom.co.uk/ says they're selling the prior model for half price. I'd strongly recommend you buy it. That's exactly what I did about 3 years ago when I bought close-out of the model before the current ones.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This may sound cheap but Lidl have just been selling a radio system for about 28 quid but I do not know anyone who got one or what they are like.

Steve