SparX S-07 Corsa and some other info...

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

I have been searching for a new lid, I usually get in the $100 range and like to see a year out of it. It's time to retire my hefty Icon Mainframe (if you want a 2 year old helmet, just pay shipping and its yours) and move my GMax to the "spare" position.

I found the Sparx S-07 Corsa looked pretty cool retro lookin so I searched hard to find the best deal.

Heres the helmet:

http://store.dsrpowersports.com/spscohe1.html

and a review with diff graphics:

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motorcycle-helmet/sparx/s-07/

They have a bunch of graphics at that price point. $72.99, thats right. One maybe 2 dinners out with the family. Also they have free shipping over $75 so i added some Harri's Yamaha FZ6 Grips for $21.99. You can see them on the website if you care to. Then I found a 10% off coupon (ten908) and got the whole shebang for $85.48 delivered. I am traveling right now so I am limiting the pictures that I upload, there from other websites anyways so it's not really that important.

Before the need pic's rants start I will post some when I get it in about a week. I just wanted to share the deal as I have noticed websites are running out of these and I think it's a steal. I have read reviews on ADV, webbikeworld and many others before snapping it up but I will give my first impressions along with the pics later.

In the meantime heres some of the stuff I read that made me grab one. First, the weight. Its so light I am really looking forward to seeing if the shaved ounces is noticeable after the hefty Icon and somewhat hefty GMax. WBW's review, and some others, said its really quiet too. Again, something I would really like. Plus the smooth lines without the glue on vents make me smile. And also the in shield vents. Plus from where I ordered they add a free smoke shield, and it comes with some cheapo earplugs and a built in earplug holder somewhere. Lotsa extras for the cost of a few cases of beer. I will miss the beer but I hope the helmet makes up for it.

More in about a week when it comes in, heres hoping its all good news.

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
bummer they were out but i ordered the last large from revzilla for $79.99 and they threw in $5 in credit for the almost price match. Will still get some pics when it arrives next week.