Sbk xbox 360!

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got this game in today at Gamestop.... its one of the most fun racing games I've ever played, and its better than any Moto GP out there. The tracks are great, the controls are very easy, and the graphics blow Moto GP out of the water.

The best part is, the game is only $29.99 NEW. Freaking sweet!

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Product ... t_id=73907

Here is the only part that sucks (at the moment...) it is a new series to the US and there are no online US players right now! Let's get a few of us together and start a tourney!

I'll start it... We can even do a season.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got this game in today at Gamestop.... its one of the most fun racing games I've ever played, and its better than any Moto GP out there. The tracks are great, the controls are very easy, and the graphics blow Moto GP out of the water.

The best part is, the game is only $29.99 NEW. Freaking sweet!

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Product ... t_id=73907

Here is the only part that sucks (at the moment...) it is a new series to the US and there are no online US players right now! Let's get a few of us together and start a tourney!

I'll start it... We can even do a season.

Just picked this up...quite a handful to begin with all of the assists turned off.

Last edited:

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
After giving this game 3+ hours of my attention I traded it in for something else. It just was not FUN! Running time trials was alright but the actual racing aspect sucked badly, no realism from the AI. They could always apply full throttle without any traction issues, and the analog triggers could not be re-calibrated to be more linear.

Overall rating: :thumbdown::thumbdown: