2007 FZ6 Tourfighter PHOTOS

W

wrightme43

Well here she is. I have been working on it most of the winter when not riding. I have a dented tank coming in the mail. The plan as of now is. Ford Creme Bruele basecoat, with a gold/red pearl clear paint 4 or 5 coats depending on how much it needs.

German machined HEADLAMP BRACKET twin headlamp mounts, airblade flyscreen, daytona superbike bars, napolean bar end mirrors, corbin lady and gunfighter seat, belly pan, and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool! I've never seen that backrest on an FZ6 before. Is that a standard aftermarket part, or a DIY? I bet it is enticing to a pillion. I've only ridden pillion on a Concourse before, and its rear seat was similar to the FZ6. The time or two I was on it, I was always a bit antsy about sliding off the back. I would have felt much better with a back rest like that.

Those dual round (Buell?) headlights are really the best look for this bike. I love it on every picture I've seen.

W

wrightme43

Cool! I've never seen that backrest on an FZ6 before. Is that a standard aftermarket part, or a DIY? I bet it is enticing to a pillion. I've only ridden pillion on a Concourse before, and its rear seat was similar to the FZ6. The time or two I was on it, I was always a bit antsy about sliding off the back. I would have felt much better with a back rest like that.

Those dual round (Buell?) headlights are really the best look for this bike. I love it on every picture I've seen.

Its a Corbin seat, and Corbin backrest. I bought them both off of this site from other members. Seat a long time ago, backrest recently. I really think the backrest looks cool.

Thank you.

My headlights are actually called Dominator headlamps, and the fork mounts are custom machined in germany.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Man that looks great. You've made me even more certain that I need to get my rearsets powder-coated! Are yours painted or powder-coated?

Can we see come pics of the bars and triple tree from the riders view please? :rolleyes:

Cheers. Keep the pics coming! :thumbup:

W

wrightme43

Mine are plastidip coated. It doenst work very well. It wears thru after a bit. Looks good from a distance but up close it needs powder coating.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet FZ6. I have the same ****:Sport: I like what you have done with it. I like having a faring to block the wind. I bought mine last April so she is just about one year old. I will put some pictures on here this week and show mine off. I just love her. Be safe!!! :thumbup:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looks great... get a shot of the tripple tree.. interested in seeing some german handy-work.. and more pictures.. such a nice bike like this can not have its own photoshoot.. or several :)