New Enough feedback

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
excellent prices, excellent customer service, they are usually one of my first stops when i am looking for anything new.

:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Truely the LL Bean of motorcycle gear! Everything I have for gear, luggage and garage items came from them. Zero problems.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered the Power Trip Blackhawk leather jacket from them last night around midnight and by 10 o'clock this morning, I had a ship notice! They never fail to amaze me every time I order from them. And they're return policy is fantastic, in case you need a different size or whatever. Definitely my favorite vendor online or otherwise! :thumbup:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I had to return the above mentioned Blackhawk jacket (the arms were too long). But New Enough is so simple in their returns. Just get an RMA # online and send it back. Simple. I like how they don't do exchanges...you just return what you bought and buy the right size or another style. That way, you get what you need without having to wait for a refund. But if you want to wait, they'll give you a gift certificate for 110% of what you returned. Pretty cool. I'm definitely ordering from them again soon. I love that place!

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently bought a Joe Rocket leather jacket (C.E. armored) and leather gloves for my wife - all for under $100. Unbeatable! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

RickFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hands down a great company to deal with. Also very knowledgeable and helpfull staff. Good prices, great closeouts etc.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that the amount of goods along with the variety of vendors they offer has greatly reduced in the last 12 - 16 months? Still great deals from a great company with great customer care, just seems to me to be less products available.

It's almost as if they are becoming an HJC and Joe Rocket dealer! :rolleyes:

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed that a few of us have bought things from new enough. I have bought a pair of alpinestars boots and frame sliders and I am very happy with there service and prices. I will probably use them again. I noticed that when you buy from new enough they inform you that they will make a small contribution to a forum and ask you to which forum you would like it it be. Unfortunately the FZ6 forum is not on the list. Why doesn't ADMIN or a moderator get in touch with new enough and include this forum as well? Both my contributions went to the FZ1 forum...

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Superb service. I have gotten all my gear from them, pants, boots, helmets, gloves, etc...They are very good and cheap. I just look for excellent deals on things I need and go for it.

W

wrightme43

Has anyone else noticed that the amount of goods along with the variety of vendors they offer has greatly reduced in the last 12 - 16 months? Still great deals from a great company with great customer care, just seems to me to be less products available.

It's almost as if they are becoming an HJC and Joe Rocket dealer! :rolleyes:
Its also the time of the year. As this riding season comes to a close and the new designs are presented the old will be bought by new enough. That seems to be thier business plan. Buy last years styles in mass, and buy new they know will sell.

W

wrightme43

I noticed that a few of us have bought things from new enough. I have bought a pair of alpinestars boots and frame sliders and I am very happy with there service and prices. I will probably use them again. I noticed that when you buy from new enough they inform you that they will make a small contribution to a forum and ask you to which forum you would like it it be. Unfortunately the FZ6 forum is not on the list. Why doesn't ADMIN or a moderator get in touch with new enough and include this forum as well? Both my contributions went to the FZ1 forum...

Yeah Dennis. HUH yeah!!! LOL LOL LOL

PM Dennis and ask him. I have been. I think it would be a awesome reward for the bike of the year winner, or as a reward for rider meet contests. We need to get a rider meet, system set up with photo proof of the bikes and riders. Points for meeting other members of the forum, and then have a winner every year from the west coast side and the east coast side.

Award given at the Deals Gap meet, and the West coast meet.

edski

Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed that a few of us have bought things from new enough. .... Unfortunately the FZ6 forum is not on the list. Why doesn't ADMIN or a moderator get in touch with new enough and include this forum as well? Both my contributions went to the FZ1 forum...

I second the motion. I have had all good experiences buying several items from NewEnough, including boots, gloves, Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket, and every time wished I could have had them donate the dollar to FZ6-Forum.com.

ddg

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another 2 thumbs up from me. I've placed several orders and am impressed. I received one firstgear jacket that was missing its foam back protector and with one quick email it was in the mail to me(with no extra customs/duty to Canada). It takes something to go a bit wrong to truly apreciate a good company to deal with.