2009 World SBK Results...round by round.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok Folks, here we go, seeing as the World SBK Championships have already started...here is a link to the results from the first 2 rounds in Phillip Island & Losail.

http://www.worldsbk.com/pubb_EN/result.php#

Once you have clicked on the link, there are a myriad of options for all the classes, including PDF's that you can download.

The link is from the Official World SBK website.

:rockon:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see Stiggy Racing has recruited John Hopkins for the Round 3 race at Valencia, joining Leon Haslam in the same pit-box... Good to see Hopper with a ride after the disappointment of Kawasaki dropping him him and going with Melandri... Personally, I think Hopper got the good end of the deal :thumbup:

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see Stiggy Racing has recruited John Hopkins for the Round 3 race at Valencia, joining Leon Haslam in the same pit-box... Good to see Hopper with a ride after the disappointment of Kawasaki dropping him him and going with Melandri... Personally, I think Hopper got the good end of the deal :thumbup:

:)

I hope Hopper wins! He deserves better than the cards he has been dealt recently....:thumbup:

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guy's.

A friend of mine (Arie Vos) is on of the drivers in the WC Supersport this year.

I am going to meet him in Valencia Spain when he is there for the next round of the world championship (April 4-6). This will be the first time this year the Superbike and Supersport are on the European mainland.

Are there more people going to see the races in Spain? I would love to meet people of the forum there.

When I get back the next race will be Assen in The Netherlands. For sure I will be there as well. Maybe some of you will be there?

Greetz,
Thulst

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guy's.

A friend of mine (Arie Vos) is on of the drivers in the WC Supersport this year.

I am going to meet him in Valencia Spain when he is there for the next round of the world championship (April 4-6). This will be the first time this year the Superbike and Supersport are on the European mainland.

Are there more people going to see the races in Spain? I would love to meet people of the forum there.

When I get back the next race will be Assen in The Netherlands. For sure I will be there as well. Maybe some of you will be there?
Greetz,
Thulst[/quote

I would truly love to get to some racing in Europe, but alas, it's a long way from home....make sure you take & post lots of photos for us to drool over. :rockon:

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And a good result for the Aussie boys in the Supersports i see :D

Yep, 2 Aussies in the top 6....and Westy probably should of won...but Carl was a bit too crafty for him on this occasion.

Very happy with how Atchinson is going...that boy is going to be a star soon enough...quietly going about his business, he has been...some very good results in the last 2 years in the feeder classes....

I reckon you might see him in Superbikes soon enough....

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, the South African round of the WSBK has been run and won...

Here's the link to the race report,. which includes the results.

WORLDSBK.COM | NEWS

And the Championship standings...

WORLDSBK.COM | STANDINGS

Looks like Ben Spies had another mixed bag of results, and has now slipped back to 3rd in the Championship behind Fabrizio.