Contest!!! submit idea's!!!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
HEY!!! LETS HAVE A CONTEST!!!! :Flash:

this section is soo dead.. so lets get some more people in here.. I thought what a nice way to kick off the new forum swag shop then to have a contest.. so lets have one !!!

and since times are tough.. and I happened to get a sale at work.. I figured I would pony up the cash to do it.. so here we go!!! :thumbup:

only 1 problem.. i dunno what to do for one.. i know what the prize is going to be..

1st place - $25 gift card to cafe press.. so you can buy some fz6 forum swag..

but dont know what to do for a contest.. any ideas??? :thumbup:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
besides Bike of the Month...hmmmm, perhaps rider photo of the month? This way you accomplish TWO things:

1) you're out riding
2) Your photograph must be purchased from a roadside photographer (which gives business to them and the good ole USA) or taken by your buddy. (the pro shots are really nice to have and cost about $20 for an awesome one...so you get two awesome things in 1 package if you win!
3) I'll add more

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well... i dont have anyone around here that sits on the side of the road and sells pictures.. maybe thats a west coast thing... so thus i have no pictures of me on the bike.. so i kinda asume that since its like that, many other people are probably in the same boat..

let say.. pictuers will be involved, but i just dont know what kind of context we are going for here..

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
well...east coast for sure has photographers on "the Dragon"...but yea, depends on your locality. that's why I said your buddy could take it for free. But a cool riding pic. anyways, we need more ideas!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yea.. but the dragon is in the south.. and i'm from the north.. and no matter how many times i tell them that i am american, they just dont seem to believe me...:)

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
yea.. but the dragon is in the south.. and i'm from the north.. and no matter how many times i tell them that i am american, they just dont seem to believe me...:)

You should come join us in June, we have Steve who can speek the local language.:D

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok..lets get this going.. we'll do a picture contest.. anyone can enter.... most interesting picture... no certain parameters.. just pictures of your bike.. oh. you have to own the bike.. cant be borowing it from the dealer or a friend.. Time to start a new thread.. thanks everyone