Cali Speedway crash

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
Man I hate for the dude that got hurt. Busted collar bone, punctured lung, sprained wrist and other stuff, but I am glad they banned the guy responsible. That guy could kill someone. What an idiot. Can not even fess up to his mistake and apologize to the fellow he took out.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Vid down for me.

But from what it sounds like the guy is a first class a$$hole for not admitting his mistake and apologizing.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man that was a bad crash. I would woop this guy's behind if I've seen this especially for thinking he did not do anything wrong. Good thing he got banned. I hope forever from every track in America. Better yet, take his license away for good. What an a$$hole I tell ya.

jrf

Reaction score
Visit site
I was just wondering. Would that IDIOT be liable for any of the damages.

I'm sure You have to sign off on something if you get hurt, BUT that was a blatent sp. act of stupidity and in NO way an accident caused in the act of a NORMAL track day.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
You can definitely sue that douchebag in civil court. And I hope the other guy does. The douche should have to buy him a new bike and pay all his medical fees plus pain and suffering.

W

wrightme43

That sucks.

Wouldnt the track marshalls of been able to boot him eariler if he was acting a fool?

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was just wondering. Would that IDIOT be liable for any of the damages.

I'm sure You have to sign off on something if you get hurt, BUT that was a blatent sp. act of stupidity and in NO way an accident caused in the act of a NORMAL track day.

Obviously the guy is retarded and has no ability of forethought.

I would think that the liability waiver you sign covers the track only against lawsuits from users of the track. That is all the track operator cares about. I would think that by signing it does not also waive your rights against a negligent idiot who also happens to be on the track with you and causes you injury.

I'm no lawyer, but if that happened to me I would see one and not assume anything.

Jerks like that make me hesitate about doing a track day. But then again, I'm Ooooollllldddd!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OUCH!

When I had my big crash I was hit the same way but from the right side. I high sided at 110. Spent a long time in the hospital. I had the same injuries as the rider in the vid. It took about 10 years for the pain under my shoulder blade to go away, and until last year to ride again. Man I feel for him. Sounds like he is physically do ok. man...:(