March BOM winner is

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! The first full-faired winner! Nice pic man!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice fairings! Where did you get those? I've looked at a few, but those lower farings are by far the best I've seen! Link? :)

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice fairings! Where did you get those? I've looked at a few, but those lower farings are by far the best I've seen! Link? :)

Those are the official Yamaha ones so they have to be got from a dealer as far as I know. I don't think the US ones do them. European ones do and I think that some people in the US have bought them from Canadian dealers. Search the forum for more info.

I love them on mine and they're very high quality. Much better value for money that a seat cowl and better looking (IMHO) than a belly pan.

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! Thanks for the info!

How are they with maintenance? Do you have to remove them for an oil change, filter change, etc, or is it still all pretty much accessible? (The easy maintenance is one of my favorite parts of having a naked bike!)

GastonJ

The Winged One
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all of you, I really appreciate it, great to win BOM :thumbup:

Spring has started so I'll have to get out and about more often, my bi-weekly commute to work goes through some of the best parts of Yorkshire, so will get more phot's up asap.

As for maintenace, I'm sorry to say it's a pain, so I leave it to a garage. There was a time that I'd have done everything myself, but now I seem to have less and less time when not at work.

I generally jet wash and polish what I can get at. Sometime soon I guess I will have to remove them to get at that 'hard to reach' parts.

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful bike! My blue one just doesn't go slow enough to get such a good pic. It always comes out blurred.