Yo Dog, new member here...

O-turn

Yrmom
Reaction score
Visit site
I heard you guys liked Yamahas, as do I. So I went out and bought a 09 FZ6R on saturday. Im just north of Baltimore, just checkin in.

:rockon:

o-turn-albums-mah-bike-picture2953-toys-again.jpg

o-turn-albums-mah-bike-picture2954-side-shot.jpg

Last edited:

O-turn

Yrmom
Reaction score
Visit site
Fo shizzle homie.

Welcome to the forum. Pics? Mods planned?

I will post pics as soon as its parked in my garage, Its currently at the shop being put together as it was just received by them last thursday.

As for Mods, I am gonna do a few minor things over the summer, seat cowl, tinted windscreen, grips & bar ends, standard stuff....

Thanks for the welcomes :thumbup:

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I got to check out the FZ6R in the showroom yesterday and man does it look nice. I wish they put that naked headlight and the tail for the FZ6 as an option.

O-turn

Yrmom
Reaction score
Visit site
Yamahas website has some goodies for it out now. Only performance mod Im seeing is the air filter at the moment, Im sure there will be many to follow. They have a handful of looks mods and for now thats where Ill be purchasing from because as a new rider I dont think I need any more performance then the stock bike offers!

O-turn

Yrmom
Reaction score
Visit site
My dealer had a 06 FZ6 right next to a black FZ6R and I love em both, but I liked the R a lil more (lookswise, to each his own...) So I ended up getting it :cheer:

O-turn

Yrmom
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: homeskillet. Keep it real on the forum so we don't cap :)ban:) yo a$$

I hear ya my friend, Im a long time mod on my s2000 board and know what its like to have a n00b Dbag spammin yer forumz with useless stuff. None of that will be comin from me!

:noworries: