Tail Bag

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Well i finally got around to installing my new tail bag. I have to say it really cleans up the end, and I love the way it looks. It's going to make a perfect home for the Autocom, and will be far easier to get too than under the seat.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
No rubbing! From the tail pic it looks like it is, but it clears fine. The only problem is I can't access the grip handles to put the bike on the center stand. I just grap one of the handles on the bags and it came right up. i'm a big guy so I can almost bring it up with just my foot though.

S

sportrider

nice looking bags!!! does the tail bag stay put or does it want to creep forward like my backpack?

S

sportrider

I'm going to have to invest in a real tailbag. the backpack works good if its full but unless its stuffed it tends to move around a little.

gareno

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm doing some luggage shopping, and I stumbled onto your setup. I've got a couple questions.

1. What brand and model are your side bags and tailbag?

2. Without the tailbag installed, is there still room for a passenger with the sidebags? They look like they might cramp the rider's leg room...