Tiez One-Piece suit group buy

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
We have a manufacturer (distributor?) of a new one-piece suit that looks pretty nice through the internet. The company, Tiez, has said they would be willing to work a deal for a group buy. I am interested, I think their might be one other so far.

Basically i am looking for the usual. Feedback on price, seeing if people are interested, ect.

If anyone has experience with this company or their products please tel us what you know!

heres the original thread:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/safety-equipment/13596-new-low-cost-riding-suits.html

and here is the company website:

http://www.teizms.com/

tried to make a poll but I lost power in the middle of editing it :0

Last edited by a moderator:

djneall

rebmem roinuj
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested. They have what looks like a nice product at an already good price. I'm keeping an eye out for reviews, etc since they are pretty new, but am willing to take a chance once I have the funds together. I would probably lean towards the vented but am pondering the set...

Wombat1940

Have bike, will travel
Reaction score
drop.io
I definately need something. At the moment I have a custom two piece heavy full leather ""riding suit". It sounds OK but, bought and made in Bali, comes with boots all very poorly stitched, some semi reinforcement around knees and elbows (just extra layer of leather) and its hot in summer and cold in winter. It has however saved me during a slow speed (20kph) low sider, but if I hit hard and travelled a bit I don't think it would hang together for to long. But what do you expect for AUD$300 for suit and boots. I also have a pair of Dragon Jeans for the hot weather.

I am conscious that in the "three best mods thread" I opened, clothing rated highly. So I'm uncertain as to what to go with (and that's NOT for this thread to pursue).

However I might be interested in Tiez One-piece as they will supply to Oz plus postage.

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
bump, keeping this current

I think we need at least 10 peeps to negotiate hard. I'd like to get a suit under the $200 mark

anyone else have an input on price?

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am definitely interested, but really would like some feedback from someone who touches and feels this suit first. I think the owner said that a store in the SF, CA area has them in stock. Maybe one of our fellow members in the Bay Area will check them out and give us a report on apparent quality and fit?

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
i cant speak for everyone but I am more interested in a one piece non-leather. The rain here would kill that suit.

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, one more try to see if I can raise interest in this. Here is a million page long discussion of the suit.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=433219

It looks real nice, for the price, and I would like to get into a cross-continent for about $250. I dont know if they will go for that but thats the goal.

This is probably my last attempt at this, saving $30 or so would be nice but I dont know they will even go that far.

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
actually, hesitate and all is lost :(

They closed ordering on the 31st for the may 31st delivery date so I said screw it and bought one. Hence the jacket I have for sale in the market.

Even at full price no one else is even close. The Olympia one-piece runs $450, and if this one is terrible I may go that route, but if you read the ADV thread a personal review by a member has been done and it looks good.

So group buy is dead for me, but i will let you all know how its made when i get it..... sadly in a bout 2 months.

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
actually, hesitate and all is lost :(

They closed ordering on the 31st for the may 31st delivery date so I said screw it and bought one. Hence the jacket I have for sale in the market.

Even at full price no one else is even close. The Olympia one-piece runs $450, and if this one is terrible I may go that route, but if you read the ADV thread a personal review by a member has been done and it looks good.

So group buy is dead for me, but i will let you all know how its made when i get it..... sadly in a bout 2 months.

Well thanks for taking the plunge (being the guinea pig) for the rest of us. Sounds like the new suits will be better so trying on one of the old ones might not give a fair assessment anyway. Hope it ends up being a great suit!

OutcastMag

Reaction score
www.outcastcycles.com
For those interested in the suit but waiting for some more reviews before pulling the trigger, Outcast Cycles Magazine www.outcastcycles.com will have a full review in the upcoming issue that ships 5/6/2009. I've logged about 600 miles in the suit to date and will be attempting a SS1000 next week in the suit. If that doesn't put a suit through it's paces I don't know what will.

Pre-order now to get you're copy early
http://www.outcastcycles.com/id1.html