WOLFMAN RACING logo contest...we have a winner!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking we sponsor's of Wolfman Racing keep saying we want a T-shirt.well what's it gonna look like?I have no idea how to photo shop,but i'm gonna try to learn now,but until then.I could draw it on paper and take a pic of it to post. I'm going to use influence from some of my favorite rock band's posters ,album cover's,and T-shirt's.everyone that want's to particapate is welcome.we can choose the winner by the post that has the most thankyou's by forum member's.:D the pic is just an example i'm using for influence not my entry.and of course Jamie has final call since it is his Team.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking we sponsor's of Wolfman Racing keep saying we want a T-shirt.well what's it gonna look like?I have no idea how to photo shop,but i'm gonna try to learn now,but until then.I could draw it on paper and take a pic of it to post. I'm going to use influence from some of my favorite rock band's posters ,album cover's,and T-shirt's.everyone that want's to particapate is welcome.we can choose the winner by the post that has the most thankyou's by forum member's.:D the pic is just an example i'm using for influence not my entry.and of course Jamie has final call since it is his Team.

ok I am more than happy to support this contest...will give 500000 credits to winning design of my choice...taking into consideration forum opinion via thanks posted for each design submitted!

Bike looks like it will be yellow, with Yamaha "film strip" emblem on it, so take this into consideration when doing your designs...as well as including a Yamaha tuning fork logo, and the fz6 forum URL.

Get to it people!

:rockon:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
necrotimus-albums-bikes-picture2838-racing-logo.bmp

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

MP really likes that picture.....hmmmm!

Timeframe?

Asong as it takes for someone to come up with a decent design that i like...

Well, there ya go, we have a starter....it's different!

J

jsteinb95

So the first VERY rough sketch:

fz6sa-albums-various-picture2841-wlogo-tmp001.jpg

Let me know what you think. (No need to waste time perfecting it if it's way off).

The tuning forks are the wrong way....

other than that, it looks good!