Quick 200 mile tour today

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
My son is at a birthday party so on the spur of the moment I just set off for a quick tour of the south coast, as I've never been down there before. Set off from Reading at 10, went though Christchurch and Bournemouth then on to lunch in Sandbanks and home via Salisbury. Mostly A and B roads with some fast dual carriageways. Saw about 200 scooters on the way back. They had marshalls with Modraphenia printed on their high viz tabards!!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh. Clear head now.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for that Matt. Always nice to see pics of the UK.

It looks nice for March, a bit chilly just like denmark.

I like the photos but I think we should all make an effort to get ourselves in the pics as well this year.

Steve

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice Pictures.:thumbup:

I spent most of the day trimming a door to fit after a new floor was put in. The bike looked on. :(

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
OMG you're not wrong about the price of real estate. £8million for a house! Jeez. It was nice but not that nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see any nice cars either. You'd think the place would be crawling with Bentleys and Bugattis but most were quite ordinary. And I was the only biker, apart from a lone dude on some Kawasaki cruiser that had the exhaust note of a farting gnat

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?locationIdentifier=REGION^74712

Last edited:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its great to have some clear weather :D The squids were out in force tho .. the missus has given me a pass so im out on a alldayer tomorrow due to my nipper going to TWO :eek: birthday parties ,dunno where my mates are gonna go,but ill be sure to take my camera

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
That's now made me decide I gotta go out tomorrow too now Matt! Up for joining me or you gotta actually do stuff during your weekend!?! :D

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
I've just committed to taking the little 'un swimming tomorrow. I was thinking of calling you this morning as I was headed your way but was a spur of the moment thing with limited time (had to be back for 3ish) so I didn't even turn on the pc. Never mind, plenty of summer, hopefully

ps Eddie's (my son) friend was 7 today. his birthday party was at a private zoo in the cotswolds. Lions and tigers, polar bears, alligators, hippos, panthers, giraffes etc and the only visitors were my son and his friends birthday crowd. About 20 of them had the place to themselves. It pays for your children to go to school with kids with rich parents!!

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
You live in Aldermaston yet you've seriously never been to the south coast before?? :jawdrop:
The South Coast Path is a fave, from Weymouth to Lyme Regis, it's better on a bike at this time of year before it fills up with dawdling tourists.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Berkshire but only for the last 4 years. I'm from ooop north - Cheshire. I know north wales like the back of my hand. Still learning darn sarf