New LOW COST riding suits

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
DISCLAIMER: I haven't purchased anything from this company, but I've been following them on a few forums. Looks promising. If I had the $$$ I'd consdier purchasing a suit from them. Quality looks good and materials are top-notch.

Teiz Motorsports - Home

The've got FULL RIDING SUITS for $289! Right now you can get a mesh suit AND a regular suit for $499! There isn't much in the way of reviews on them yet (company is new), although comments I've read so far seem positive (there's an active thread under 'vendors' on advrider.com for those who want more independent info and reviews as suits are sent out).

The owner is very up-front about his products and he's updating his website regularly and answers questions quickly and seemingly honestly. The suits seem comparable to Aerostich suits at a fraction of the cost (they're manufactured in Pakistan which keeps costs low......same place HD gear and Firstgear products are made these days).

For those looking for a low-cost suit for touring or commuting, these might be worth a close look.

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These look pretty nice. I can't believe the price difference for similar materials and quality to Aerostich. Looks like they are back ordered until May 31. I wonder if they sold out or if they have yet to order the manufacture of their first large scale production.

I have heard rumors of plants in China etc. building excellent quality and material on small first runs to "hook" the buyer then changing the product quality significantly for the big runs. Let's hope this isn't the case.

If someone buys one of these and gives it a :thumbup: I will definitely buy one. I just don't want to be the guinea pig.

Yellow is also unavailable in the waterproof version, which would be my first choice for higher visibility.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
also check jackets4bikes .. he has a ebay store too ... I am buying my 2pc leather tracksuit with full double density armor from them for $240 shipped...

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a good suit; millions, no billions of features and details. Looks like a n excellent value.

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
I would be interested, the question is anyone else? If there is more interest I will start a thread on it.

djneall

rebmem roinuj
Reaction score
Visit site
I am thinking about buying but might not have the discretionary income for another month or so... The suit does look pretty nice

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, im in the same boat but they dont even have stock in yet so I dont think it's an issue. Plus if watching the lever group buy it does seem to take a while.

I'll start a group buy thread.

bard

Secret Soi Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
A question.

I see the suits are CE armored so that looks great. Now for where I stay (Thailand) we struggle with high temperatures (33 - 45 centigrade) and high humidity (80+), so I normally go for Yellow Corn due to excellent venting in there mesh. I am very interested in the mesh suits but I do need to know how good the venting is, like Yellow Corn you can see through the jacket and pants, is this the level of venting?

Or is it similar to Alpine Star "drystar" which is not suitable here, you overheat in that and get prickly heat from it, had many people who got heat stroke in these types of fabric.

If they're properly vented I will buy one.

I am extremely pleased with Yellow Corn, but always looking for more solutions...

Cheers Bard

clunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm considering one (or both) of these suits for my daily commute. What do you guys think would be the least conspicuous to wear walking through the office to my cubicle whilst remaining moderately conspicuous on the highway? Or would you guys/gals just remove the suit in the parking lot and store it in a saddlebag?

Also, how comparable do you think they'd be to the Fieldsheer Cyclone @ $199?

Thanks,
clunk

Last edited:

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
i bought a light grey suit, should be here in another month. It looked like a good compromise between visible, and the high-vis madness.

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
heres a bunch of pics and a video showing me getting gymnastic into and out of the suit.

I have not had a lot of time for riding but when I got it I took a hundred mile spin in it and it was quite comfortable. Also quite warm, as I got up in elevation fairly late at night I would estimate it hit 50-55 and I was really comfortable. When I started at about 70 degrees sitting still it was to warm, but moving it worked pretty good with the front unzipped.

Picasa Web Albums - Jonathan - suit gopro

Picasa Web Albums - Jonathan

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, 3500 miles later and I can say the suit is holding up well. A few complaints:

1. The velcro is coming apart thread by thread. Every time i put it on i pull out another thread. So far this has not affected functionality

2. the liner is getting shredded by the velcro, again it still works fine

3. this suit is not water-proof, it is barely water resistant. The pockets hold up fine in VERY heavy rain but my boots were filled with water after 20 minutes in a downpour.

On the plus side, the suit works well in 45-75 degree weather. very comfortable and safe feeling. Above 75 if you open the front a bit and stand up it cools off pretty quick. I have found that in combination with a 2-piece waterproof over suit (first gear, about $60) which I picked up ion Fargo, ND the suit stays dry and warm.

Not dissing the suit, just giving honest feedback. I have been very happy to have it for the large number of miles I have been riding.

So, am I the first to take an FZ6 cross-country?

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Still on the road. 5500 miles and counting;)
I have pics but not many of the suit, it's a solo mission. I will post what I have when I get back in acouple weeks.