Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like people who do the formating :D...dako81

What do you do for a living?
Student/Mechanical Engineering Intern

How long have you owned your FZ6?
Since March 4th 2007

What other modes of transport do you have?
'07 Grand Prix GT (I'm a truck guy however, but a car is more practical for me at this point in life. I'd have a new Ram if I could afford it.)

If you could have any bike what would it be?
Right now, I'd enjoy an 1125CR in black, but there is so many other bikes I like.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Learning about freedom and liberty, shooting guns, being out doors, fishing, and tinkering with things

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
Those old back roads I know so well, with their 90 degree switchbacks, long sweepers and flat open straights that I visit on my own as the sun starts to set. No gravel, no traffic, no worries. All to myself, time to be myself.

I also enjoyed the Arizona desert when I was younger, about 9 or 10 (I'm 20 now), but probably Moneta, VA at Smith Mountan Lake where my grandparents live on the water. Next vacation I am going to HAVE to take my bike, I don't think there is a straight road for 30 miles in any direction.

How would you best describe yourself?
Funny, kindhearted, genuine, open-minded and accepting.

What pets have you got?
My girlfriend and I have a 1 year and 5 month old domestic tabby named Bowser (HE's HUGE!), a 1 year old next week Brown Spotted Bengal named Yoshi (His fur is like silk and he is 100% muscle, and sweet as can be since he's the "mother"), and a 7 month old Silver Spotted (He has rosettas) Bengal named Mario. Mario and Bower are daddy's boys while Yoshi is a mama's boy. Both the Bengals are glittered also.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Diesel engine

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Government

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Probably playing the trombone or tube in a brass ensemble, but people like brass more for Easter than Christmas

Snow or beach?
Beach

Windows or Mac?
I think mac is overpriced so mac < windows < linux

F1 or MotoGP?
Moto GP, but F1 should be interesting with the new rules

Which track or album rocks your boat?
One by Metallica

What is your favorite film?
I just saw Watchmen, that was pretty good

Meat or Veg?
Yes

What is your favorite beverage?
Pop(YES P-O-P POP): Mountain Dew, other: Arizona lemon iced tea (and water)

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Don't force people to do as you wish, present them with logical thoughts and facts to let them make their own decision

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
Stay away from the ram...I have one. 13.7 mpg. mix of city and highway driving. Get a Chevy or Ford if possible.

Trombone....Nice choice.

Thanks for the interview!

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't get any of the american trucks except GM. Get the Tundra or Titan.

IIRC Consumer Reports for the first time ever that I know of wrote that the Toyota Tundra had predicted reliability of worse than average. This after praising anything Japanese for a decade or more.

The Ford F150 is a best-seller, probably can't go wrong there either.

Anyway, back on-track: thanks grommit and dako81, it's nice to get to know folks here.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
but if you outlaw government.....you wouldn't rule the world anymore :confused:

good interview! :rockon:

Yep. I wouldn't trust myself with power like that over others.

Anyways somehow I missed this when it first went up and I just stumbled upon it. Thanks for reading!

And about the Dodge, it looks the best and the '09 Ram is better than ever, better than the Ford or Chevy. If I were to afford something like that, might as well drive one that I'd like. Also, all trucks today are so much better, more reliable, durable, tougher than trucks 10-15 years ago and further. You really can't go too wrong with any of them.

Stay away from the ram...I have one. 13.7 mpg. mix of city and highway driving. Get a Chevy or Ford if possible.

Trombone....Nice choice.

Thanks for the interview!

Do you have 3.55:1 gears with the hemi? If so, you need to look into some 3.92's or 4:10's. 4:10's would improve your mileage all the way up to 70mph, some people report significant gains. Check out dodgetalk(dot)com and go to the 3rd gen Ram section.