Jamie James Yamaha Champions Riding School

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
I was curious to see if anyone had attended this riding school or were thinking about atteding. I want to attend a riding school and have read some positive things about the James school and I like that fact that they have R6's and FZ6's to use at the school (in addition to using your own FZ if you choose). Taking a school on my bike type as well as being able to use a standard sportbike for comparison. I am looking at maybe attending this school in the fall so thought I would see if anyone has experience with this school.

sms021

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! I had to re create my account just so I could reply to your question. I've spent a lot of time with the Yamaha Champions Riding School guys, out at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. The Yamaha guys are great! They worked with me at my level of riding, and I had the oppertuinity to push the FZ6 past my street limits giving me a lot more confidence in my off track riding. I ran into one if their guys at the GP race in Indy last month, now I'm tepted to try and make it out for the class coming up at the end of this month.

My suggestion is if you have the oppertuinity to take a Yamaha Champions school, do it!