Riding Alone in the Woods

SanNYC

Reaction score
www.dozendames.org
So, the weather was gorgeous and I have so much time & leave that I say to myself, 'You need to call in sick today'. Besides, PMS is real. RIGHT LADIES.

I head out with directs for a challenging ride I found on New York Motorcycle Roads. It started out wonderful and boy was it challenging. Lots of twisties, too many bumps in the road, newly and extremely narrow paved roads, breath taking scenery and several mistakes in the directs. First it started with a left that was supposed to be a right, then I was sent in a complete circle before I ended up at the bottom of a steep hill which ended at the gravel road of a private estates.

This was a big problem because I got stuck and was unable to get my footing on the gravel which was covered with wet leaves. I tried to turn around but the road was narrow so it took a three point turn. I couldn't back up because the hill was too steep. So I got off the bike to push it and then I'm sure you ladies know what happened next. Yep, I bumped it in the dark woods alone; a black woman on a sports bike among the huge gated estates of NJ.

I had watched the video explaining how to pick up a bike, but I guess it doesn't work when the bike is on a hill :rolleyes: . So I walked down the road to the most beautiful and perfect property and yelled out 'Hello, anyone here'. And guess what ladies, this dreamy guy came from the back of the house and took my breathe away. I almost had a hard time getting my story out because my mouth was hanging open and I was concerned that I may drool.

He was so nice. He drove me up the drive in a golf cart and almost single handedly picked up the bike because I was still staring at him. I got his name, but forgot it when I realizing that I broke the foot peg near my rare break. The sliders saved the rest of the bike.

I propped my heel on the side of the bike and road off thankful that I could still use the brake. I wished that I could have thanked him better. So ladies, I have a question. Should I ride up there again and take him a gift to say thank you and if so, what should I take him?

P.S. It doesn’t pay to play hooky. I got a moving violation worth 2 points on the way back to the city for crossing a double white line. I was rushing to a dentist appointment where I learned that I need over a thousand dollars in dental work even though I have dental insurance.

W

wrightme43

You just need to play hooky more. LOL
Glad your ok, the bike is fixable. It would be cool if hot chicks would pick my bike up for me.. Booo Hoooo.... LOL LOL LOL

Glad you had a good day riding up till that point

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Speaking as a guy, if I helped a lady in distress and she showed up later with a gift, or even a card, that would make my day, even if (especially if?) I was married.
What kind of gift? Doesn't matter! (although I could use a torque wrench :D)