Cleveland/Akron Ohio area?

jreese86

FZ6 Owner!
Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Cuyahoga Falls. There any FZ6 riders that live in NE Ohio? Would love to find some people to ride with.

Huntpuck900

Reaction score
Visit site
I go to Kent State. I am currently deployed going to pick up a used fz6 when I get back in September. Will be a little chilly by then hoping to get some rides in though before it gets too cold. If you have any ideas where to maybe pick up a bike around there that would be helpful. Hard to look through the classifieds from over here.

jreese86

FZ6 Owner!
Reaction score
Visit site
I got to KSU too.

Craigslist is the best way to find a cheap bike. Use crazedlist.com to search multiple sites.

You can try State 8, but don't go in without doing research first. They're trying to sell bikes above blue book in this economy, and sadly people still buy them. I'm getting my 2008 brand new for $1600 under MSRP from a dealership in Toledo.

I road my bike in middle of November last year, so you should be able to get some time in.

Last edited:

Huntpuck900

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea till November will be nice. How much are the new ones going for right now? Yea maybe we can get some rides in before it gets crazy cold. I start back to school next spring semester.

bimmer2fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
hey i go to KSU as well. About to pick up an FZ6 from state 8, but you say that they're overpriced? the one im looking at is 5000 and is on 05 with 8k miles on it. How much negotiation room do you think i have?

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site
New guy, but not a new rider. (or a "new" guy.... :sadface)

I don't go to KSU, but I do frequent the Starbucks and Chipotle across the street. :thumbup:

Craig

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Cleveland/Akron Ohio area? Wadsworth?

For those of you looking for a bike, I would look at Craigslist. There are so many for sale used in this economy. I picked up a 2006 with 5k miles last month for under $3500 including tax.

If anyone rides in the Wadsworth, Ohio area let me know. I just started riding in July though so I take my time as I am learning... The back roads are great out here in the country though - lots of winding farmland roads.

SmokeEater37

Reaction score
Visit site
Old thread but here goes anyway. I'm from just north of Akron. Weather is warming up and looking to ride. Like the Cuy valley and the farmland out towards Wooster.