London Hotels

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
I may be traveling to London to visit my cousin in July. He is near some law school I don't know where but he has no room for me to stay with him. Any suggestions on decent hotels in London in a decent area that won't kill my budget. I am thinking 30 to 35 p per night. HIgh season so I guess it may need to go to 50 p

Last edited:

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
I may be traveling to London to visit my cousin in July. He is near some law school I don't know where but he has no room for me to stay with him. Any suggestions on decent hotels in London in a decent area that won't kill my budget. I am thinking 30 to 35 p per night. HIgh season so I guess it may need to go to 50 p

Reasonable hotel is going to be around £80 per night

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay sounds good...any particular chain hotel or name of a hotel you would recommend?

I use this chain a lot:

Travelodge

Fairly basic - room ensuite, small bar/breakfast diner - but you can get some good deals booking well in advance.

The hotels themselves vary a lot - some are new/recently modernised - others sadly showing their age.

If you can give me a UK postcode for your cousin's lawschool, I can maybe advise on some of these travelodges nearby I may have stayed at.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
before you make a booking make sure you get to know exactly you cousin's post code. you might end up getting a hotel which is quite a distance away from where (s)hez at.