Show us your FZ6 in Touring mode!

DaveK

Reaction score
Visit site
Ill start the ball rolling. 1000 miles trip around Scotland last year, brilliant!!

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

yes foggy hehe

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
great topic.. but i dont have any pictures of mine when i go on trips.. i'll have to remember to take lots of pictures this summer..

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
Taking the bikes to MotoGP at Laguna Seca last year. We camped at Fox Hill for the weekend. M'boy on his SV1K had the tent and blankets; I had the pillows, clothing, food, and other sundries. I was definitely more comfortable on the ride. :)

2rc5283.jpg

hardway

Reaction score
Visit site
I just rode up the California coast like this

IMG_0070.jpg

I also carried a dry bag backpack with clothes, toiletries, and sleping bag/pillow in it. Hard cases would be nice!

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great idea for a thread, well done.:cheer:

Here's mine, waiting to come back from the Assen 2008 Moto GP.:thumbup: + my current Bike config, with plans to fit Givi side rack fo the v35 panniers.

Can't wait to go to Europe later in the year to the Ring, Spa and possibly the Frence Alps, if not then Scotland is on the cards.

Regards to you all.

Mark;)

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
1000 miles trip around Scotland last year, brilliant!!

Cool - I'm planning to do Scotland this year. Any recommendations on good roads? I want to get as far north as Morayshire - haven't been back there since I were a lad...

...oh forgot - this is what I'll tour like, plus a tankbag. I got the bike specifically to start a bit of touring.

Last edited: