Happy March

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all :)

Just thought I'd say hello !! its been a while :spank:

Just got back from Sunny Florida and spotted an FZ6 in Orlando :Flash:

Didn't catch its plate as it was just leaving the "Old Town" Thursday bike meet in Kisseme, Orlando, grabbed my camera but alas it was too late ! Hope it was one of our fellow members here.

I'm still bikeless but still looking !! however if my shares in Lloyds don't recover it may well be a honda 90 ;)

Hope everyone is well.

JC

Last edited:

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer:

Hi JC, great to hear from you:eek:

Hope your well and best of luck with your bike hunting, but you really should have a FZ6 S2 again!!;)

Best wishes

Mark

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Just thought I'd say hello !! its been a while :spank:

Just got back from Sunny Florida and spotted an FZ6 in Orlando :Flash:

Didn't catch its plate as it was just leaving the "Old Town" Thursday bike meet in Kisseme, Orlando, grabbed my camera but alas it was too late ! Hope it was one of our fellow members here.

I'm still bikeless but still looking !! however if my shares in Lloyds don't recover it may well be a honda 90 ;)

Hope everyone is well.

JC
Ello mate,

Look what the cat just left on the carpet lol.
How are you? Nice to hear from you.

Nelly

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there Jonah,
great to hear from you again :thumbup: hows tricks?

Why don't you sell your shares and buy a bike, they hold their value better :justkidding:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site

I'm doing fine apart from the obvious no-bike issue !!! :rolleyes:

Still looking around and dreaming about 2 wheels!! with what I spent in the states I could have had a fireblade :(
Whoever thought the USA was cheap was mistaken !! maybe its just inflated in the tourist areas !!!

Hey MadmanMaigret :cheer: How far from Kisseme are you ? do u ever go to the Old Town meet on a Thursday ?? some great bikes on show there, I'll upload some pics when I get chance.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
haha, i thought this thread was about something else... my buddy started a holiday known as "march 1st day" the bars around town actually celebrate march 1st day and have drink specials and all... over 200 people came out to celebrate... i thought for a split second it had gone world wide! hehe

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
haha, i thought this thread was about something else... my buddy started a holiday known as "march 1st day" the bars around town actually celebrate march 1st day and have drink specials and all... over 200 people came out to celebrate... i thought for a split second it had gone world wide! hehe

So that's how Jonathan managed to spend a "fireblade" , or was it just the weak pound ;)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
So that's how Jonathan managed to spend a "fireblade" , or was it just the weak pound ;)

Definatley the weak pound !!! You must love coming over to to UK now Cloggy with the Euro being so strong !!

And Hello again :cheer: hope all is well ;)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
A few pics from the "Old Town" Thursday bike meet, Kisseme Florida. Sorry I missed the FZ-6 :spank:

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

:thumbup:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Definately the weak pound !!! You must love coming over to to UK now Cloggy with the Euro being so strong !!

And Hello again :cheer: hope all is well ;)

That's too true :thumbup: I'm coming across with the family for a couple of weeks in the summer, we can afford it now ;)

Cheers everything is fine here, great weather today, nice ride into work this morning :rockon:

Thanx for the pics

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello stranger! It's great to hear from you.

No the US isn't cheap unless you are living in a tin shack along the border of Mexico.

Sounds like a fun trip. Did you make the races at Daytona last week?

At least with a Honda 90 you can get about 110 mpg! :thumbup:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site

I'm doing fine apart from the obvious no-bike issue !!! :rolleyes:

Still looking around and dreaming about 2 wheels!! with what I spent in the states I could have had a fireblade :(
Whoever thought the USA was cheap was mistaken !! maybe its just inflated in the tourist areas !!!

Hey MadmanMaigret :cheer: How far from Kisseme are you ? do u ever go to the Old Town meet on a Thursday ?? some great bikes on show there, I'll upload some pics when I get chance.

I am around two hours from Kissimee to touristy for me! :thumbup: we have some decent smaller bike nights around here one almost every day of the week!

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello stranger! It's great to hear from you.

No the US isn't cheap unless you are living in a tin shack along the border of Mexico.

Sounds like a fun trip. Did you make the races at Daytona last week?

At least with a Honda 90 you can get about 110 mpg! :thumbup:

Hello :cheer:

It was a great trip thank you, never managed to get to the Daytona races, the boss wouldn't allow it :rolleyes: She said my daughter would appreciate Disney more than the races :disapprove:

I think you know what I would have chosen ....
Mickey mouse v Motorsport ... hmmmmmm

Honda 90 still might be on the cards :D although I was drooling over a new R6 yesterday ... If only I had the funds !!!!!!