ACF50 Bike treatment day on Sunday the 22nd March in Newbury.

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Alreet
We’re hosting yet another ACF50 anti-corrosion bike treatment day on Sunday the 22nd March.

THIS is the link to the All Year Biker website so you can have a look for more info and get booked in.

DON’T FORGET… to book in before turning up if you want the work doing!

We will be supplying bacon rolls (or cheese rolls for veggies) and hot beverages such as tea and coffee on the day. All are welcome for a bit of fat chewing and gum flapping and to see the man, Slick in action, even if you’re not having your bike cleaned.

Post code: RG14 6AG

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That looks fantastic..i might be up for this..my father inlaws TDM is in need of a makeover

gordy

Reaction score
Visit site
hi there,i have unfortunately missed this event,does anyone have any idea when this maybe hosted down this way again,would like to host it,but dont have the facilities here,thanks for any responce in advance..gordy:thumbup:

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
Best thing to do is send a message to Roy via his website, though he is a bit busy at the moment. The plan is... (it's not set in stone yet) that I'm going to take on a franchise down here for him (he operates out of Durham). Hopefully I'll be up and running by the end of May if it all goes to plan and the legal bods are happy with their pound of flesh.