Top Gear tonight

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I missed most of topgear tonight ,but caught the AMG black edition..how awsome was that car :eek:

I was pleasantly suprised to see Jezza testing it on my doostep..i love the Black mountians / Brecon Beacons and surrounding areas..seeing that wanted me to take tomorrow off work and go for a blast.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He had to drive the breadth of the country to get there and it's on your doorstep, whats stopping you :rockon:

And he made a crack about bikers again.

Yeah we get BBC here too :thumbup:

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I missed most of topgear tonight ,but caught the AMG black edition..how awsome was that car :eek:

I was pleasantly suprised to see Jezza testing it on my doostep..i love the Black mountians / Brecon Beacons and surrounding areas..seeing that wanted me to take tomorrow off work and go for a blast.
BBC I-Player mate. Download it its free from Aunty.
When is the new series coming out?

I love Brecon to, quality roads.

Nelly

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was tempted today..the weather was beautifull here,but i left it a little late in the afternoon,so i stayed a bit closer.Those roads are the mekkah for bikers and listening to the bikes screamimg around today i thought it was better to let the idiots blow the winter cobwebs away..ill get up in the mountains once everyone has calmed down a bit..having said that, i managed to scrub off my chicken strips today.:rockon:

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
Me and the wife love top gear, infact she recently made a spoof version with a couple of her friends.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb1ELPRFco"]YouTube - Top Gear Spoof - Bottom Gear (New Highlights HQ)[/ame]

Cheers

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
Hilarious.

Any wife/gf/whatever that loves top gear enough to make a parody video is a keeper in my book.

You're a lucky man, PAULED!!!