Ordered Galf. Gold HH ceramics and Lines

W

wrightme43

I know on the ninja they gave me a whole lot more control, with the two lines on the FZ, I imagine it will be even more noticable.
Also with higher friction pads, it will mean even less effort.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
What color lines did you get? Post some pics once you get it all installed.

Now all you need is a radial mounted brake lever and you'll have the quickest/easiest stopping FZ6 around.
________
Infants Nexium

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

OH hell yeah. its like 260-300 though. I have to buy that Corbin with the back rest before anything else.
I got these because the left inside pad is dissapearing very fast now. I think because it is thinner it is getting hotter, making more friction than the outside, and wearing away faster. That or a piece of trash in the fluid is blocking a passage to one of the ouside pistons.
I know at 4000 miles when I replaced the lines, pads, and fluid in my ninja the fluid was crystal clear in the master cyl, but down at the caliper it was full of big chunks of black trash.
On that note, replace your brake fluid every year. In a street car no real biggy. On a bike its just your very life.

W

wrightme43

Just street use. I practice full on emergency stops alot though. On the street I am gentle with my braking, in a parking lot, I am very hard on it. I have had to use the skill a few times on the street, so I like to keep in good practice. I read in a book once that oddly enough when the old lady drunk on pills turns left in front of you, sees you and stops blocking all escape routes, your not going to all of the sudden get good at braking. Better already know how to do it, have your fingers on the lever, and of had your eyes up, seeing the the threat early, having already slightly squeezed the lever, warming the pads, and starting the wieght transfer. If the threat goes away, no biggy, if its real, your stopped.