2007 Yamaha Lower Cowl

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone recently tried to order a lower cowl for the 2007 model year. Everytime I've gone to the stealership they are supposdly on backorder from yamaha. Has anyone else been given the same answer.

5VXW07144400_HR.jpg

Redhawk

2QuickFZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Buying the silver one and repainting it would cost too much $$. They are already too expensive if you get them in the color you need. I got an email back from powerpartsplus.com and they said they 06-07 blue cowls are on backorder till October 17th so I guess I'll try back then.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope this helps

Hey all, I have a 07 fz6, a very happy and proude owner(got it Aug 1st and on its 2nd month anniversary i have 6782 miles.). Anyway, i did a lot of searching with plenty of headaches, then i found the answers. Forget about parts here in the states, look in the UK(ebayuk). Here is the site for fairing parts, flitwick motorcycles in Bedfordshire UK. Look on the web and you will find it. So far I have done the following mods to my RED 07:

-1" drill bit to exhaust
- pro bolt engine kit, yolk, fairing, oil cap, bar ends, sprokets bolts, chain adjuster all in RED
- fender eliminator

Also, i went to a sign place that does VYNIL wrapping. I wrapped my wind screen in red and had my son's name in japanese(being its a jap bike) in grey and borded in black. When its done pic's will be available.
so till then have fun be safe and any questions feel free to ask.

Oh, i suck at spelling

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site
Let's see some of those mods from across the pond! I'm about to spring for a Top Saddlery seat from the UK, and the fairings you mention have peaked my interest!:Sport:
:needpics: