Who loves Vermont!

BrianDubbs

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys!

Any Vermonters on the thread besides me? If not anyone who loves to ride in the Green Mountain State! We have some awesome roads here, and all the glory of the Adirondacks and White Mountains in range to boot!

If anyone makes it around here, my roommate (2007 Honda Interceptor, beautiful red white and blue thing) love to ride with people. We know all the good routes (especially those which avoid all the hippies, exhaust smoke is much better!)

Let me know.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am not too far away in Hillsborough NH, I love Rt 17 but have only been out there once, I am a fan of VT riding, you guys have some great roads over there

BrianDubbs

Reaction score
Visit site
Some good roads indeed. NH has some great ones as well. I have not done much in the Southern half of the state, but some of the Roads in the White Mountains are twistalicious and beautiful!

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome, fellow new englander. hope to see you out and about this summer for some of the post- or pre-ride gatherings

BrianDubbs

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys! THose rides sounded great! I would love to do stuff like that!

I am always up for meeting as many people as possible! I am a social creature :rolleyes:

Perhaps I can lead a good Vermont trip this year! I live in Burlington in a small abode, but my parents have a large house with a pond near by which would be perfect for some after ride BBQing.

Plus i know all the good twisties in Vermont! and there are plenty!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
we have some friends in Burlington and they are the ones who organized the Bike night at Donny's on Tuesday nights.

BrianDubbs

Reaction score
Visit site
Donnys! I was thinking about going over to that! I live about 5 minutes away from donnys.

Is there any interest in a Vermont ride? Perhaps we can all go to bike night after? My roommate is gathering people from his VFR community!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i used to go to castleton and then lived in fair haven for a while.. it was beautiful.. to bad back then i could only cage it around the state... but i make it up that way at least a few times in the summer.. hope to do a moto-camping trip up that way in may