My fz6n S2 repainting ... :)

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
I did not show you my fz6 yet...so here we go...it is an fz6n S2 2008 year... the color is white...i bought it from my friend he had a ''a little'' crash but i took care of everything and the bike is now going into the new colors...
i have only one picture when he was crashed...front light and fender were crashed and everything else was a bit damaged becaouse he was slidding.... this is the pitcure when he was crashed you can see it is not much...

the bike is going into the black and gold colors....rims are going to be golden and the strip on the tank also gold and everything else black...
here are some pics of the bike while it is on the desk... he will be done in about 2 days so i will show you new pics.... tank is going to have an airbrush the teme is valentino rossi and number 46 we shall see what will come up from that...

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site

it also has 2 leo vince exausts and sliders...in the front i mounted eagle mask but it is just temporarly before i find new front light...
p.s. sorry if my english is a bit funny but i do not have time and the will to watch on my perfect english :) cheers from croatia...:rockon:

ironman

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, That is going to look pretty sweet when you get it done. Gold can sometimes be too flashey for me, but I think that is going to look awesome.

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't worry it is not to much gold ;) it is actually very diferent on the pictures and when you see it live...i will take pictures with pro equipment when it is finished so you will see how it actually looks :)

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
whatcha gonna do with the original naked headlight that came with the bike originally?? selling or no?? :)

the bike is going to look really nice, makes me want to look into getting mine painted.. wonder what a shop would charge to get it done?? put up pictures when its done.. oh and rememebr to post for bike of the month, probably going to be a shoe in for any month :thumbup:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The new paint scheme looks great, can't wait to see the finished product.

As for the headlight, I think the one you have on there now looks heaps better (never been a fan of the stock headlight... just my opinion though ;) )

:)

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
I do not know would i cry or smile :D i am sooo happy how the tank came up in the and...yes it is an vales signature and his 46 number...i did not know what will bi painted in the and i just said i want it to be about vale and his number and i now it could not be better....it is not much but it has a big meaning... :D i hope you like it..the bike is finished for a few days...