MotoGP on Eurosport for 2009!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
For those of us in the UK the biggest single disaster in the history of the world was when Dorna announced the BBC would have exclusive coverage of MotoGP. No Eurosport, no Toby, jules & randy.:eek:

However a deal has been struck and Eurosport will now broadcast all practice and qualifying live with the race broadcast just after the BBC coverage. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon::Sport: Toby Moody has been confirmed, we await the other 2.

For those of us old enough to remember; MotoGP without those 3 would have been like when Murray "trousers on fire" Walker retired from f1 commentating and was replaced by james "boring tw@t" Allen.

I'm so excited. Think I'm going to have to go for a lie down now

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on that one Matt.

IMO Toby,Jules and Randy make the GP more intresting with there great commentating.

I did watch one race on the other channel but could only put up with ten minutes,cant remember who the muppets commentating were but they were cr*p to say the least.

Gaz

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank God Aunty has got it back I reckon.....

Nelly

PS Don't forget to sign up for the MCN fantasy racing

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
You guys in the UK don't know how good you have it. Here in the US (Speed TV) we get NO practice, NO qualifying, and a tape delayed, 1 hour long compressed version of the race. Same with 250GP and WSBK.

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Julian has been confirmed along side Toby today so lets hope Randy is confirmed tomorrow to make the triple :rockon: