as above this saturday

CATALOGUE%20LAUNCH.jpg

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i didnt get the call either ,on the plus side i did order a 15 tooth sprocket and they put on an awsome buffet :thumbup:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I went along to the catalogue launch on Sat and got my free comfy. I bought a funky tiny tank bag to put lock & phone etc in for when I don't want to take my full-size one.

Have you got tinting on your headlights or are they covers? Got any larger pics from different angles? It looks badass!

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just covers, they stick on with 3M nylon hook & loop sticky pads...illeagal as hell,but i dont ride in the dark ,i got more pics but their on my pc which means putting down the lappy and getting up off the settee ..lol

gimme a min

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't get the R1 either, but my dealer's got this fantastic TRX850 in superb nick. Year 2000, just 5387 miles (!!), £2294. I've always fancied one and am sorely tempted...P.S. hasten to add, not as a replacement for the Fazer, more a summer bike.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
just covers, they stick on with 3M nylon hook & loop sticky pads...illeagal as hell,but i dont ride in the dark ,i got more pics but their on my pc which means putting down the lappy and getting up off the settee ..lol

gimme a min

The PowerBronze ones? If so I've changed my mind about wanting them! The ones I had for my last bike were awful and the velcro-like mounting system makes them look really bad! I may get some stick-on window tinting like you can get for car windows.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah the powerbronze ones..if you remember i wasnt best pleased with them at first ,but i was lining them up flush against the lenses..with the pads they are a lot better

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah the powerbronze ones..if you remember i wasnt best pleased with them at first ,but i was lining them up flush against the lenses..with the pads they are a lot better

Yeah dude I remember the post now. I just couldn't find it or remember who posted. It looks damn sexy - especially with our faster black bikes! ;)