2007 FZ6 Side Fairings

NewRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,
I am a new rider(well going to be:p) and I am looking heavily at a 2007 FZ6 but I do NOT like the naked look on a bike. The reason I am looking towards the FZ6 though is because I have never owned a motorcycle before and the R6S and higher is a little much for me I think. The FZ6 also has a BEAUTIFUL exhaust set-up that I have fell in love with. So long story short is I will only buy the bike if I know I can purchase some side fairings for the bike. I really hope these are available for the bike at a reasonable price but I am starting to get discouraged.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time,
NewRider

W

wrightme43

Search profiles for a nice lady named Bren. She has them on her bike. As a bonus she extraordinarily beautiful and cool too.

NewRider

Reaction score
Visit site
I did a search for Bren and I found her profile but it states she has an 05 FZ6 and not a 07. There is a difference between the 05 Fairing holding the headlight and the 07. The 05 kit will not work. I also could not find any pictures of her bike though.
Thank you for your help though,
Kj

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
There is a difference between the 05 Fairing holding the headlight and the 07. The 05 kit will not work.

You're right, the '04-'06 model fairings wont probably fit the '07 model. The lower fairing attaches to the mounting of the upper fairing (the lowest screw). And the bottom part of the upper fairing is slightly different in '07 bikes.

To be sure, you could always check that from TCP, which is the manufacturer of the fairings. There's an email address on their web pages.

Here are a few not-so-good pictures:

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
'07 are totally diff than '04 -'06.
check this out. you can get them from canada & briton.

Thermo-formed plastic construction to ensure a factory fit. Colour matched to stock plastic components. Kit includes all mounting hardware.

Colors:
Deep Red Metallic DRMK(44): 07
Black Metallic SMX(45): 08
Deep Blue Metallic DPBMC(60): 07
Dark Blue Metallic DPBMU(63): 08
4S8-W0712-_ _-00

MSRP: $789.95
or see if Power Bronz is making a set yet (310.00) unpainted. see mine in the pic.