My Special Exhaust

Tom

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, I haven't been on for a while for this reason...I've been having a custom made exhaust built. Its been made by Campbell Custom Exhausts of Orpington, Kent and is a variation on their "sidewinder exhausts". It has removable baffles and sounds sweet. Here's a few pictures

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome back,

How much?
Any sound clips?
Why did you opt for a custom made instead of a ready made?
Any dyno charts?

Nelly

Tom

Reaction score
Visit site
My bike was used as the development bike as apparently they are going to start selling these exahausts so i got them cheap.
I don't have any sound clips as of yet but I will get some soon.
I opted for custom made because my brother got a 3 into 1 system for his Triumph Street Triple and it sounded incredible so I thought I'd use the same company and wasn't dissapointed.
At the moment I'm still waiting to get it on the dyno but its all a cost of money.
Hope this answers some questions.

DonahuePhoto

Reaction score
Visit site
My dad has the campbell exhaust on his Triumph Tiger, I helped him do the install, and it was fairly simple. I thought the sound was EXCELLENT! ...However, my Dad insisted on using the baffles, he thought it was too loud. Definitely had a nice grunt!

I like your exhaust, i just wish it filled the space under the fizzer's tail a little more... Their "stumpy" can on there looks a little bigger, maybe they can use those as another design to get more fluid lines in the tail section.:don'tknow:

I would definitely be willing to let them use mine as the R&D bike!:D

campbell22-009rr150w.jpg

Tom

Reaction score
Visit site
I originally wanted two stumpy cans in that space as I thought it would have looked awesome, but they said it wasn't possible because of the space hence why I have the sidewinders.

I know what you mean about using the baffles on the Triumph. Without them that pipe is haneously loud!

DonahuePhoto

Reaction score
Visit site
I originally wanted two stumpy cans in that space as I thought it would have looked awesome, but they said it wasn't possible because of the space hence why I have the sidewinders.

I know what you mean about using the baffles on the Triumph. Without them that pipe is haneously loud!

Hows the sound on the fizzer? ...do you have an audio clip?

mattlaw

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, nice exhausts, just checked on the companies site and they are £310 + postage £12.50 to the U.K. These are the cheapest cans I have seen... what do you think of them? worth the money? Cheers Matt : )

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, nice exhausts, just checked on the companies site and they are £310 + postage £12.50 to the U.K. These are the cheapest cans I have seen... what do you think of them? worth the money? Cheers Matt : )
The Scorpions are about that price and they're damn nice! Plus you get the DB-killer option.

Tom

Reaction score
Visit site

They are very good. They have a fantastic sound and if you take the DB killer out exceedingly loud...which isn't a bad thing. They are definately worth the money considering I got them so cheap but if I were to get another set I'd probably go for the Two brothers system purely because it finishes the rear end a bit better :thumbup: