Nolan

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be curious to learn what you think about the sun visor. It looks like it'd cut the glare from the sky but not the road ahead, my doubts made me pre-order a Scorpion EXO-1000 instead.
Good luck, and let us know!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the EXO-400 now, and love it, so I'm sure the 1000 will be superb. I really wanted one with a rotating chin bar, and a friend of mine has one, but he loves Nolan, so I thought I would see what you guys thought. It should be here in a couple days and I'll let you know.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got the helmet today. The quality seems to be first rate, and the paint is awesome. It seems to fit like a glove, and I was able to squeeze my head in a XXL this time(for you comedians out there).:Flip: I'll give it ride tomorrow and see how it feels.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
After a few hundred mile Trips I can truly say that this helmet is awesome! It allows you to breathe when at red lights and still remains comfortable when riding. I love the Nolan locking mechanism. I will never go back to a -clip again! It is a little louder than my EXO400, but it is more than made up by its versatility.