OCT. Post your miles.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What members should do is take a picture of their odometer at the beginning and end of the month. The winner receives a $10 or $20 gas card from all of the losers. I can't see more than ten members who would agree to do this, but $100 - $200 worth of free fuel would be a nice prize.

W

wrightme43

I dont know man.
My sister is losing intrest in even spending weekends with her daughter. She has already cancled two weekends this month. It would be hard to make that fair for everyone. Especially guys where it is cold vs. guys where it is warm.

S

sportrider

What members should do is take a picture of their odometer at the beginning and end of the month. The winner receives a $10 or $20 gas card from all of the losers. I can't see more than ten members who would agree to do this, but $100 - $200 worth of free fuel would be a nice prize.
I'm with you on this one!!! I see how the strategy would work. its coming into the winter time a lot of the members are already talking about "winter prep" what ever that is. so the real competition would be between me and you. I like it!!!:D