Advantage Design: Premade/Custom Decals

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking for swing arm decals and purchased this:
Yamaha Decals

I thought the price was reasonable and the product looks good. What really stood out though was the customer service. Within three hours of buying I was contacted and told it was in the mail. The package arrived earlier this week. Today I had an email from the company saying that the had received a defective batch of the carbon fiber look from their suplliers and the adhesive might be poor. I emailed them back and said I planned on installing them on my swingarm and didn't want to go through the hassle of installing them twice if they were defective. They sent out a new set for me.

In case anyone is interested I also asked about custom work since I was so pleased with their customer service. Here is their response:

Yes, we do custom work. The cost varies depending on setup time, complexity of the graphic, size, number of colors or type of material. So, I can't easily assign a formula to pricing. If it is a logo that we currently have, and all that is needed is a different color or size then, the cost is not much more than our eBay listings. The more of the same decal we make, the lower the cost as the setup time becomes less of the total.

For custom work, we often email a picture for approval. Something like a name decal for a wind screen, I will make several examples using different fonts and styles. Then, the customer can pick the style they like, verify any fitment measurements and then I get the decals made. Typically, I turn order around in one day time.

Thanks for your question.

Ed Morgan
Advantage Design
eBay Store - Advantage-Design: Kawasaki, Yamaha, Dunlop

Last edited by a moderator: