PJ 's Parts "Five Star" Rating

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
After seeing forum member "Makanouchi" thread about his mods, and where he got them. I decided to buy some of the same parts from the same vendor. I never heard of them before, but went on their website to see if they had the parts in stock and see how much they were. It appeared to me that they were a fairly small company, kind of like a "Mom and Pop" operation, which in turn, to be honest, I like to avoid since I'm very cautious. Personally, I like to deal with established companies, that actually have stores, and employees. But since another forum member have purchased parts from them, I gave them a shot.

Ordering online was a breeze, they even had a comment/question area which I submitted a couple of questions, which was answered back immediately. Actually, received a phone call, the dude must have a Blackberry or something. I placed my order Sunday evening and received my order confirmation immediately, got my shipping tracking # Monday morning, and got my package on Wednesday via USPS Priority Mail.

Excellent service and very quick turnaround time. I will order from them again if I find anything else that I need. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good taste. The Rizoma products are of high-quality Italian craftsmanship. The signal lights are bright as the sun itself and so much smaller than the factory blimps. I like the Rizoma grips let us know how they feel.

Cheers

Last edited:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just had a look at their site, even mentions the horendous fires here in Oz on the homepage, great to see stuff like that from the other side of the world.

Now, me goes looking for some go-fast stuff there :D

:)

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PJ and Paige are top notch. Every Rizoma part I have came from PJ's parts.:thumbup: Their customer service is second to none and they ship almost immediately if the item is in stock. If the item is not in stock, you can bet it will be arriving from Italy within 7 to 10 days max.

PJFZ1

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words Guys, we try.

I think that's the first time we've been called a "Mom and Pop" shop, but we like it. We actually outsell many other online "stores" but there are some differences, and we're riders who only sell high quality products we believe in. We do things a little differently, but it's because we're real people...

Let us know whenever we can help!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words Guys, we try.

I think that's the first time we've been called a "Mom and Pop" shop, but we like it. We actually outsell many other online "stores" but there are some differences, and we're riders who only sell high quality products we believe in. We do things a little differently, but it's because we're real people...

Let us know whenever we can help!
Yeah, love you guys, ordered a few items from you guys now... always a pleasure.. need more companies like you :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PJ and Paige are the best! :thumbup: Their service and communication is top notch and the product is first rate, no cheese...well except for the mohawks. :rolleyes:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Got some Rizoma Bar Ends and Rizoma LED Turn Signals. I'll post pics when I get them installed.

Okay, so I forgot Chris! So I just went into the garage so here's are the pics Only have the signals installed as I am having difficulty installing the bar ends. I'm having some difficulty getting them on. As our stock bar ends unscrew, and the Rizomo's have some type of tapered rubber end and I guess you jam it in, but it' ain't working, even after lubing it with some after KY Jelly!

Oh by the way, unlike the rest of ya, I like my fender so I still have it on.