Jeremy Lusk succumbs to his injuries...RIP

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
horrible....RIP rider

We need to report that we've been informed by Jeremy's publicist that Jeremy passed away last night (Monday). We'd like to thank all of our readers who donated money as well as those who prayed for his recovery...

From Cheryl Lynch...

It is with the greatest sadness that we report...our beloved Jeremy Lusk passed away at approximately 11:03 PM PST this evening due to complications from the crash sustained Saturday evening in Costa Rica. Still in the Calderon Hospital Intensive Care Unit, he was surrounded by his loving Mother and Father, Chuck and Gina Lusk, his wonderful wife Lauren, his Mother and Father-in-Law Lynne and Larry and many of his closest Mulisha family members including Brian Deegan, Ryan Hagy, Cameron Steele and Erik Apple.

Please keep Jeremy and his family in your thoughts and prayers. All the warm thoughts, comments and support are comforting in these times.

blitzcraig

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
holy cow. that was an absolutely devastating crash. i jumped out of my seat when i saw it online monday morning. RIP.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh Mannnnnn....I did not expect this to happen. Report said he made the 4 hrs surgery and all and was is critical condition, but not dead. My prayers go out to his family.
Rest in peace Jeremy lusk...

racerws

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sucks.. but i have to ask.. who was he.. i dont follow motorcycle news to much.. still a sh!tty situation :(

Jeremy Lusk was a motocross racer and stunt rider, for the x-games type
riding. Very dangerous, but those guys are so good they rarely have a
bad accident.
So sad, what a loss!

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Just watched the video... nasty nasty crash.
Not really a fan of the way the "medics" rolled him over, no head control and his head is not taped in properly... Actually it's not taped in at all and they are running with him. And that stretcher wasn't fitted properly either.
I feel sorry for his friends and family!
Maybe more people will start wearing the Leatt brace as it's designed for accidents like this.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
RIP Jeremy.

After watching the video yesterday, I would have been most surprised if he had lived through it. I mean, I certainly didn't want him to die and gave my prayers to him but it really was a horrific accident and asking God to save him was asking a LOT of Him.

I hope he never felt the pain of it....

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
RIP Jeremy.

After watching the video yesterday, I would have been most surprised if he had lived through it. I mean, I certainly didn't want him to die and gave my prayers to him but it really was a horrific accident and asking God to save him was asking a LOT of Him.

I hope he never felt the pain of it....

Amen... the odds were not in his favor. At least he was doing something he loved. RIP