Motorcycle Show - Minneapolis

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is anyone here planning on attending the Cycle World show this up comming weeekend? I will be leaving Oshkosh sometime Friday the 13th (weather permitting). Just wondering if any of the Midwest members might be attending.

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
I will be attending the motorcycle show. Actually we have a booth so stop by and check it out. I build motorcycle camper trailers. Roll-a-home. my dad and I will be there all weekend. I think our booth is on the outer perimeter. I forget the booth number but I am sure you will be walking all over.

Wish I could ride the FZ6 out there but gotta drive the truck and trailer. Plus its February in wisconsin, not a chance.

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will be attending the motorcycle show. Actually we have a booth so stop by and check it out. I build motorcycle camper trailers. Roll-a-home. my dad and I will be there all weekend. I think our booth is on the outer perimeter. I forget the booth number but I am sure you will be walking all over.

Wish I could ride the FZ6 out there but gotta drive the truck and trailer. Plus its February in wisconsin, not a chance.

I know, I wish I could ride the bike, but oh well. I will try and stop by your booth to say Hi.

Justin