2Bros P1 db killers

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
After logging 4K miles on my CF cans I wanted to tone it down a bit.
The P1 db killers took all of 10 minutes to install but I did not use the rubber O ring provided as it would not allow a flush fit of the end caps.
These db killers are the bees knees. The bike still has a deep growl ( maybe not quite as deep, but close) and sounds nice when working above 8K rpm. It still pops a little when downshifting, but over all the bike seems to be a third less noisy.
When riding with a friend who rides a RC51 with Sato pipes I could actually hear him behind me and I can hear my motor. That didn't happen without the P1's.
Best part is if I get a wild hair and want to make some real noise I can remove them quick.
Just making it a bit harder for the LEO's to find me if I decide to run:D

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
After logging 4K miles on my CF cans I wanted to tone it down a bit.
The P1 db killers took all of 10 minutes to install but I did not use the rubber O ring provided as it would not allow a flush fit of the end caps.
These db killers are the bees knees. The bike still has a deep growl ( maybe not quite as deep, but close) and sounds nice when working above 8K rpm. It still pops a little when downshifting, but over all the bike seems to be a third less noisy.
When riding with a friend who rides a RC51 with Sato pipes I could actually hear him behind me and I can hear my motor. That didn't happen without the P1's.
Best part is if I get a wild hair and want to make some real noise I can remove them quick.
Just making it a bit harder for the LEO's to find me if I decide to run:D

Interesting, you're the first person I've heard say that these make a big difference. I had CF 2Bros also and thought they might be a touch too loud also. If it keeps the same low tone with a little less volume, I'd be interested.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I was worried they would make it too quiet as I do like the growl. They are not as deep but close enough for government work. I did give them a 85 mile test last Sunday before the super bowl.
I am only 400+ miles north of your location, ride on up and give a listen:rolleyes:
Buy em' , if you do not like them I would doubt you would have any trouble selling them here for a few bucks less than what you paid.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I was worried they would make it too quiet as I do like the growl. They are not as deep but close enough for government work. I did give them a 85 mile test last Sunday before the super bowl.
I am only 400+ miles north of your location, ride on up and give a listen:rolleyes:
Buy em' , if you do not like them I would doubt you would have any trouble selling them here for a few bucks less than what you paid.

Unfortunately, my bike is no more. I wrecked it in September while riding with Wavex and CaliRider in the mountains. Sent her right off the side of the cliffs, thankfully I wasn't still on it by then. I low-sided on some gravel in the road. As soon as my shoulder recovers, I'll be out there again riding, but on a new bike. Perhaps a Triumph Street Triple R:rockon: