New Headlight unit availible!!!

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all there is a new headlight unit on the european streetfighter website!!! The price is a little high right now but I think it looks awesome. Here is the picture of it and the link!!
they also have the Suzuki B-King streetfighter headlight unit onthere now but its WAY exspensive because I talked to a dealership here and they said I could order the wholu unit including the guagesand brackets for $300

https://www.europeanstreetfighter.com/index.php?page=product&ID=487

Last edited:

Serraph

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
Here it is at a different angle on Streetfightersinc.com. I had almost bought one when I was doing my conversion to a naked bike, but Wavex had a KMP K5 for sale in the classifieds so I never bought it.

UrbanHeadlight.jpg

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah it looks great there is no denying that but something I have figured out is if you go to your local bike dealership they can order things like this for a lot cheaper than the other websites.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah it looks great there is no denying that but something I have figured out is if you go to your local bike dealership they can order things like this for a lot cheaper than the other websites.

Not Mine:rolleyes:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I like it, especially the beafy looking brackets that mount it. It would be cool if someone could rig a projector in that little top light for low beam and the big reflector for high beams. I see a DIY project in the future for someone!:cheer:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am having a hard time resisting this. If I could get it cheaper than $475, I might do it.