Fieldsheer Kinowa sizing question...

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone. I'm thinking about picking up a Fieldsheer Kinowa leather jacket, but I don't have any experience with how the sizing runs on Fieldsheer stuff, and nobody near me sells it.

For any of you that have a Fieldsheer Kinowa, how does the sizing run compared to other brands? I have a JR Sonic 2.0 in 2XL that fits just a bit big on me and a Teknic Lightning leather jacket in size 52 that fits me like a glove (a good glove). I'm looking at a size 50 in the Kinowa, but I want to make sure it'll fit first.

Thanks for any help!!!

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone. I'm thinking about picking up a Fieldsheer Kinowa leather jacket, but I don't have any experience with how the sizing runs on Fieldsheer stuff, and nobody near me sells it.

For any of you that have a Fieldsheer Kinowa, how does the sizing run compared to other brands? I have a JR Sonic 2.0 in 2XL that fits just a bit big on me and a Teknic Lightning leather jacket in size 52 that fits me like a glove (a good glove). I'm looking at a size 50 in the Kinowa, but I want to make sure it'll fit first.

Thanks for any help!!!

I've got the jacket in a size 44 and I would say they run small. I'm 6'1, 185, with a 42 inch chest and the 44 fits me snug. I'd say that if you take your measurements and compare them to their site FIELDSHEER The Official Site you should be fine. I can't really compare it to the jackets you mentioned since the only other leather jacket I've owned was an Icon.

W

wrightme43

I am 5'8" 155 lbs and small. I wear a 40 in that exact jacket. I am getting a belly and it is a bit tight there. Sleeve length is perfect. It is very comfortable to me.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, that's the one I'm thinking about. I'd like to get the blue one, but the biggest one they've got is a 50, and since I typically wear a 52 and I'm hearing they may run a bit small, I don't think it'll work.

They do have a 52 in the yellow. What's your guy's opinion on that? A jacket with yellow trim on a bike that's blue? LOL...I know...silly, but I have to ask!

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, that's the one I'm thinking about. I'd like to get the blue one, but the biggest one they've got is a 50, and since I typically wear a 52 and I'm hearing they may run a bit small, I don't think it'll work.

They do have a 52 in the yellow. What's your guy's opinion on that? A jacket with yellow trim on a bike that's blue? LOL...I know...silly, but I have to ask!

I've got the silver/black jacket since it matches the rest of my gear and I ride a blue bike. But unless you've got some other yellow gear it might look weird.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL...glad to see you're back up and running again! Finally got the electric to you!

Yeah, I don't really need it. It's just a great deal, and, as we all know I can't pass one of those up! I've moved on now to thinking about a new helmet, since I've only had my Scorpion for 3 months! LOL...

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Ghost. I think I'm going to hold off for now, though. I really should just save the money in this economy!

cws6fan

Parrothead
Reaction score
Visit site
Still don't have electricity at home. Hopefully by the time we get back they will have it back on. We decided to take my father in law up on his offer to stay at his condo in San Antonio, TX this week.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Aw, Clay...tell me you took a trailer and the bike with you!!! Of course, it's almost 60 here today and supposed to be 60 and sunny (but windy) tomorrow, so I'll probably get out a bit tomorrow!

Sorry to hear about the electric. That sucks!

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
I can also vouch for the jacket's crash protection, sure did its job for me!

I see that the OP is holding off for now, but in case anyone else is lurking...

Now that I've got a 2pc. suit, the Kinowa is my backup jacket. If anyone is looking for a size 44 in silver, PM me for pics, make a reasonable offer and it's yours!

G-art

Reaction score
Visit site
I have at least six Fieldsheer jackets and they are all great. Fieldsheer runs one size small. I always buy one size larger than I normally wear and I get a perfect fit every time. G