man.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Last night I went out on a 2 hour ride. Just basically riding like a hoodlum. I really opened my bike up. I feel the twinge of guilt and the feeling of what could have happened, but I survived this time, and I had a blast doing it. Its a cool feeling, especially since I drive a work vehical with GPS on it, and GPS on my company mobile, so I cant speed... period. 85 mph and the general manager gets a email from the system saying, neil drove 85, then he calls me and its ugly after that. So when I get to ride my bike, I can toss all that frustration out. Its terrible that I did it though , I know the risks. I would ride between 2 folks and drop a gear and thread the needle. Dang, I really feel I should confess, as you all are the voice of reason. I did have sense enough when I was on the interstate, I was driving alongside a unmarked po po. He merged into the entrance ramp to another freeway, but at the last minute he went into the triangle of white lines that border the 2 and slowed down fast. I of course continued on my normal course. I just know he was anticipating me going ape and speeding. Ok, hope you guys dont mind me clearing my mind a little bit. Good riding.

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
looks like I better leave the helmet on....

I cannever understand the Hockey players who are getting in a fight and take their head gear off:confused:

and as to the red comment... Facts is Facts

just accept it and move on:Flip:

:justkidding: