Fall/Winter Gear

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
What does everyone's fall/winter gear look like? I'm shopping for a cool/cold weather riding jacket and thought I would see what was popular.

You Florida and SouthWest riders can safely ignore this thread and move on.....lucky bastards.:Flip:

W

wrightme43

Leather Jacket with liner power trip.
Or
Textile Fieldsheer jacket with liner and Northface wind and waterproof over the top.

Fieldsheer wind and water proof textile pants.

Aerostich elkskin gauntlets with liners underneath.

Wool socks with Setup vison boots.

Silk longjohns

If its just stupid cold I wear a large insulated coverall over the top.

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
Last season was a Fieldsheer Zero Condition jacket with the included liner and a long sleeve t-shirt, Joe Rocket Alter Ego pants or Frogg Togg bottoms depending on how much effort I wanted to put into getting going, and Tour master Cold Front Carbon gloves. For boots I've got Sidi Way Tepor that I wear with whatever socks - they've also been plenty warm for me.

Since then I dumped the Fieldsheer for a TourMaster Transition and just ordered the Aerostich electric vest and sleeves - planning to use that instead of the liner although I haven't got them yet so not sure how it will work out.

The weak link of last that I still definitely need to fix is the gloves - they were only good down to about 45 before my fingers started to get cold after a while.