Hi Folks

daniel327

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I've been lurking on this forum for a couple of weeks, checking out all the modifications and stuff.

I'm waiting for the release of the 2008 FZ6 here in Australia :Sport: (should be a couple of weeks) and I'll be trading my SV1000 in.

I look forward to sharing my mods with you real soon

daniel327

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Daniel....... the 08's look nice are you going to get a black one... or does Australia have different colors.

I trust you will enjoy the forum and both learn and share as time goes on

:D

For '07 we could choose blue, silver or red.

I'm hoping to get a blue '08 one. :thumbup:

My current SV is black and I am kinda over black bikes for now

strike_force

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard!!! Good to have you with us !!!

My mother' s from Sydney and I have relatives there. Been to Australia when I was around 8. Hope one day I' ll revisit :)

S

sportrider

Welcome Aboard!!!:D just outta curiosity why are you getting rid of the SV1000? I'll be interested to hear your comparison of the two bikes!!!

daniel327

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Aboard!!!:D just outta curiosity why are you getting rid of the SV1000? I'll be interested to hear your comparison of the two bikes!!!

I've owned 2 YZF600Rs, a GSXR750 (K4) and now the Sv1000. I can guarantee everybody I'm an inline 4 guy. V-Twins sound great but I don't like their power delivery.

As soon as I get an FZ i'll post my comparitive views.

Circe

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome daniel327! I am new member as well and had a 650 SV prior to the FZ, while I do love the new bike I sometimes miss the V-twin :)